Robotic Coding Sets for Kids
To keep up with the rapidly changing demands of the 21st century, it is essential that children are equipped with the advanced skills and knowledge required to succeed in a digital-first world. Robotics coding kits for kids are a great way to introduce them to these competencies and prepare them for the future, giving them an advantage that can be hard to achieve.
By teaching our children coding and software from an early age, they will be able to develop a deep understanding of digital literacy, which is crucial in our increasingly technology-driven society.
Pinoo, an educational set that allows children to learn robotics and coding while having fun, is gaining popularity day by day among parents who want to prepare their children for the future of automation and artificial intelligence.
With Pinoo , kids can build their own robots and program them using basic coding skills. This not only helps them learn important 21st century competencies, but also encourages creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Pinoo has won numerous global and national awards for its innovative design and application in education. Click for Pinoo training sets.
Coding sets for children may differ according to various levels and age groups, some examples of sets are as follows.
- Pinoo : Pinoo coding, robotics, maker training sets are a family of control cards, sensors, motors and modules developed for children and young people who are curious about technology to quickly and easily implement projects requiring coding, electronics and robotics. Pinoolar is for children, teenagers, and technology-savvy adults with its ease of connection, block and text-based coding feature, wide variety of sensors and modules, training and project videos, STEM-compatible classified curriculum from 2nd grade to 12th grade, instructor trainings, user-oriented warranty and support. An indispensable training for teachers and families
- Scratch Jr: It is a graphical programming language designed for children aged 5-7. Scratch Jr helps kids create animations, games and stories.
- Scratch : It is a programming language designed for children aged 8-16. Scratch allows kids to create interactive stories, games, and animations using block-based programming.
- code.org : A website containing a series of programming lessons and activities designed for children ages 4-18. Code.org offers the opportunity to learn many different programming languages and allows students to create their own games and applications.
- Ozobot : It is a robotic coding set designed for children aged 6 and over. Ozobot allows children to move and program the robot using color coding.
- LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 : It is a coding set designed for children aged 7-12. WeDo 2.0 allows kids to build and program robots using LEGO bricks.