Pinoo Red Led Module
What is Pinoo Red Led Module?
Pinoo Red led module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Red Led Module connects easily with a single cable to eliminate cable clutter.
The red led module turns on or off when the connection and coding is done correctly. Led is a semiconductor material that emits visible light when electric current passes over it. So it converts electrical energy into light energy.
Pinoo Red Led Module
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Red Led Module?
Children can make multiple projects with Pinoo red led module. Using the green and yellow led modules, they can make a traffic light project. A home lamp project can be made by using the red led module and the button module together. By making an intelligent pot project with soil-humidity sensor, they can produce a red led project when the flower needs water, and a green led when the water doesn't need it.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with single cable. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Red Led Module?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Pinoo Red provides ease of connection with the single cable entry option instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in the LED module.
- On the Pinoo board of the led module, 1,2,3,4,5,6 numbers are connected to the doors with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.