Pinoo Lcd Display Module
What is Pinoo Lcd Display Module?
Pinoo LCD display module is a sensor board developed for children aged 7 and over to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Lcd Display Module easily connects with a single cable, eliminating cable clutter.
When LCD layers come together, panels form. The logic of the panels is, in its simplest form, shaped by the ion layer of the specialized cells on it and creating images with electric current. LCD screens work based on the principle that the liquid crystal in a plastic layer reflects light. The LCD panel has 16 pins in one row.
Pinoo Lcd Display Module
What can be done with Pinoo Lcd Display Module?
Children can do multiple projects with Pinoo lcd display module. Lcd Display Module can be used alone or easily with other sensor and module cards in projects. They can create projects such as scrolling text samples and name printing with the LCD display module. Children can make a digital meter or a height measuring device in their rooms by using the LCD display module with the distance sensor. Using the button module, they can establish a smart sign system. Using the soil - moisture sensor together, they can print the water requirement of the flower to the LCD display module. When children have a Pinoo set in their hands, they can easily realize every project that comes to their mind using their imagination and creativity.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with s single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Lcd Display Module?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo LCD display module, it provides ease of connection with the single cable entry option.
- 10 numbers on the LCD display module Pinoo board are connected to the door with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.