Pinoo Temperature Sensor
What is Pinoo Temperature Sensor?
Pinoo temperature sensor is a sensor board developed for children 8 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Temperature Sensor is easily connected with a single cable to eliminate cable clutter.
Temperature humidity sensor is a digital signal output sensor used to measure the ambient temperature and humidity. It is used to measure the ambient temperature in various temperature units (celcius, farhenayt, kelvin) and to measure the humidity in% in the environment.
Pinoo Temperature Sensor
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Temperature Sensor?
Children can do more than one project with Pinoo temperature sensor. Using the temperature sensor together with the led modules and buzzer module, they can make an alarm system that warns according to the temperature of the environment. Using the servo motor module, they can prepare an instrument panel showing the temperature of the environment. They can print the ambient temperature on the screen using the LCD display module. With the Pinoo set, children can easily create and code many different and fun projects using their imagination and creativity.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is Pinoo and Pinoo Temperature Sensor Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in the Pinoo temperature sensor, it provides ease of connection with the single cable entry option.
- The sensor is connected to the 1,2,3,4,5,6 doors on the Pinoo card with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.