Pinoo Water Level Sensor
What is Pinoo Water Level Sensor?
Pinoo water level sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Water Level Sensor connects easily with a single cable to eliminate cable tangling.
Water level sensor is the sensor that gives information according to the condition of the water. Returns 0 to 1023 when the connection and encoding are done correctly. There are conductive lines connected in parallel in the structure of the water level sensor. When these lines come into contact with water, it sends an analog signal to Pinoo.
Pinoo Water Level Sensor
What can be done with Pinoo Water Level Sensor?
Children can do multiple projects with Pinoo water level sensor. Water Level Sensor can be used alone or easily with other sensor and module cards in projects. Children can design a wiper project using the water level sensor with the servo motor module. Using the buzzer module, they can create smart sinks or smart warehouse systems. With the Pinoo set, children can easily and enjoy every project that comes to their mind.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Water Level Sensor?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo water level sensor, it provides easy connection with the single cable entry option.
- On the Pinoo card of the water level sensor, it is connected to the gates 7,8,9 and 10 with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team