WEEK 1: Traffic Light
WEEK 2: Barrier System
WEEK 3: Wiper System
WEEK 4: Tea Brewing Machine
Our Pinoo Secondary School Series 1 package is four weeks old. Our weekly workshop time is 90 minutes.
Pinoo set is not included in our online training.
Classes consist of a maximum of five students.
If you don't have a pinoo sethttps://www.pinoo.io/collections/products from Pinoo Online /
You can purchase the Secondary School Series 1 set. Consumables to be used in the set are also
are available. Workshops take place over Microsoft Teams infrastructure.
When you register, your account is created and the link document is shared with you.
Before the workshop, our support team will contact you to connect and apply
will perform the checks.
At the end of the workshop, Mind Map, Application Pdf File and Activity Plan are shared about our works.
After the workshop, 10-minute informative meetings are held with the parents.
The workshops are recorded by the instructors and shared with the parents.
● Curiosity and desire to learn,
● Basic computer, keyboard and mouse skills
● Having the set to be used
● Pinoo recognizes the card and learns its features.
● Learns the use of the LED module.
● It can flash multiple LEDs with a certain algorithm.
● Learns to use the buzzer module.
● Learns the use of water level sensor.
● Learns the use of servo motors.
● Learns the working principle and usage of distance sensor.
● Learns servo motor control with distance sensor.
● Learns the use of light sensor.
● Learns servo motor control with light sensor.
● Development of imagination and curiosity,
● Comprehending the project-based work logic,
● Development of Agile perspective
● Development of self-expression skills
● Developing problem solving skills against the mistakes and problems encountered.
● Developing analytical thinking skills