WEEK 1: Intelligent Ladder System
WEEK 2: Radio Project
WEEK 3: Smart Pot
WEEK 4: Radar Project with Button
Our Pinoo Secondary School Series 2 package is four weeks old. Our weekly workshop time is 90 minutes.
Pinoo set is not included in our online training.
Classes consist of a maximum of five students.
If you don't have a Pinoo set, please visit Pinoo Online / at https://www.atolyevizyon.com/pinoo
You can purchase the Secondary School Series 2 set. Consumables to be used in the set are also
are available. Workshops take place over Microsoft Teams infrastructure.
When you register, your account is created and the link document is shared with you.
Before the workshop, our support team will contact you to connect and apply
will perform the checks.
At the end of the workshop, Mind Map, Application Pdf File and Activity Plan are shared about our works.
After the workshop, 10-minute informative meetings are held with the parents.
The workshops are recorded by the instructors and shared with the parents.
● Curiosity and desire to learn,
● Basic computer, keyboard and mouse skills
● Having the set to be used
● Pinoo remembers the card.
● Remembers the use of the LED module.
● Learns the use of motion sensitive sensor (PIR).
● Remember the use of servo motors.
● Learns the use of potentiometer module.
● Learns the use of soil moisture sensor.
● Remembers the use of distance sensor and servo motor together.
● Development of imagination and curiosity,
● Comprehending the project-based work logic,
● Development of Agile perspective
● Development of self-expression skills
● Developing problem solving skills against the mistakes and problems encountered.
● Developing analytical thinking skills