WEEK 1: Goalkeeper Robot with Joystick
WEEK 2: Earthquake Simulation
WEEK 3: Digital Thermometer
WEEK 4: Smart Lamp System
Our Pinoo Secondary School Series 3 package is four weeks old. Our weekly workshop time is 90 minutes.
Pinoo set is not included in our online training.
Classes consist of a maximum of five students.
If you don't have a pinoo set https://www.pinoo.io/collections/products You can purchase the Pinoo Online / Secondary School Series 3 set at. Consumables to be used in the set are also
are available. Workshops take place over Microsoft Teams infrastructure.
When you register, your account is created and the link document is shared with you.
Before the workshop, our support team will contact you to connect and apply
will perform the checks.
At the end of the workshop, Mind Map, Application Pdf File and Activity Plan are shared about our works.
After the workshop, 10-minute informative meetings are held with the parents.
The workshops are recorded by the instructors and shared with the parents.
● Curiosity and desire to learn,
● Basic computer, keyboard and mouse skills
● Having the set to be used
● Remember the use of servo motors
● Learns the use of motion sensitive sensor (PIR).
● Learns to use the joystick module.
● Provides servo motor control with joystick module.
● Learns the usage of LCD display module.
● Learns the use of temperature humidity sensor.
● It can print the value obtained from the temperature humidity sensor to the LCD display module.
● Provides servo motor control with water level sensor.
● Learns the use of potentiometer module.
● Development of imagination and curiosity,
● Comprehending the project-based work logic,
● Development of Agile perspective
● Development of self-expression skills
● Developing problem solving skills against the mistakes and problems encountered.
● Developing analytical thinking skills