WEEK 1: PinooBot Login
WEEK 2: Maze Solving Robot
WEEK 3: Intelligent Transport System
WEEK 4: Bluetooth Controlled Vehicle
Our Pinoobot Middle School Series 1 package is four weeks old. Our weekly workshop is 90
Pinoo set is not included in our online education.
Classes consist of maximum five students.
If you do not have a Pinoo set https://www.pinoo.io/collections/products . There are also consumable materials to be used in the set. Workshops are carried out on Microsoft Teams infrastructure
When you register, your account is created and the connection document is shared with you.
Before the workshop, our support team will contact you and perform connection and application
At the end of the workshop, with our works Related Mind Map, Application Pdf File and Activity Plan are shared.
After the workshop, 10-minute informative meetings are held with the parents.
The workshops are recorded by the trainers and shared with the parents.
● Curiosity and desire to learn,
● Basic computer, keyboard and mouse use skills
● Having the set to be used
Technical Achievements: > ● Meets Pinoobot, can setup it.
● Learns how to use Pinoobot.
● Can combine Pinoobot and distance sensor.
● Can code a robot that avoids obstacles.
● Learns the use of line tracking sensor.
● Can make a robot that follows lines.
● remembers the use of the Bluetooth module.
● It can control the pinoobot by bluetooth.
● Developing imagination and curiosity,
● Understanding the logic of project-based work,
● Developing an Agile perspective
● Developing self-confidence
● Developing self-expression skills
● Developing problem-solving skills against mistakes and problems encountered
● Developing analytical thinking skills