Pinoo 2WD Metal Robot Body
Kids can build a vehicle by combining the Pinoo 2WD metal robot body with Pinoo sensor boards. By combining their vehicles with Pinoo sensors, they can make robot applications by using a Bluetooth-controlled car, using a distance sensor, avoiding obstacle, using a line-following sensor, a line-following robot, and a distance-solving robot. Children will be able to produce inspiring projects with the ease of use and remarkable design of the Pinoo set.
- Pinoo 2WD Metal Robot Body
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with single cable. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Pinoo Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Instead of jumper cables, the single cable input option makes sensor connections easier.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.