What is Pinoo Button Module?
Pinoo button module is a sensor board developed for children aged 7 and over to make projects with Arduino more easily. The push button module connects easily with a single cable, eliminating cable clutter.
As a result of the pressure applied in the general operating logic of the buttons, the principle of completing the circuit with the conductive material under the button ground and then switching the electric current into the circuit lies. In the same way, by pressing the button, the circuit can be turned into an open circuit and the electric current can not be deactivated.
- Pinoo Button Module
What can be done with Pinoo Button Module?
Children can make multiple projects with Pinoo button module. Button module can be used in projects alone or with other sensor and module cards. Using it together with the buzzer module, they can make a doorbell project and place it on the door of their room. They can make a lampshade project that we use frequently with the LED module. They can create an elevator system by using with DC motors. Children can make beautiful, inspiring projects with their imagination and creativity with the Pinoo button module.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with single cable. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Button Module?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadbord in the Pinoo button module, it provides easy connection with the , a single cable input option
- The module can be attached to the doors of the same color on the Pinoo card with the help of connection cable. The doors 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 on the Pinoo card are suitable for the button module.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Instead of jumper cables, the single cable input option makes sensor connections easier.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.