What is Pinoo Buzzer Module?
Pinoo buzzer module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Buzzer Module can be easily connected with a single cable to eliminate cable clutter.
Buzzer module is a module that provides different audio signals. Buzzer receives several signals and emits sound in response. If you do the connection and coding correctly, it will output or not provide audio. As a result of the bending and shrinkage of the metal plate in the buzzer in the opposite direction, the buzzer produces sound waves in the air.
- Pinoo Buzzer Module
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Buzzer Module?
Children can do multiple projects with Pinoo buzzer module. Buzzer Module can be used in projects alone or with other sensor and module cards. They can design projects related to warning systems. Using the button module, they can make an emergency button or doorbell project and place it in the door of their room. By using their imagination and creativity, children can find different ideas and bring them to life with Pinoo.
- Size: 12mm x 9.5mm
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with single cable. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Buzzer Module?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in the Pinoo buzzer module, it provides easy connection with the a single cable entry option.
- The module can be attached to the doors of the same color on the Pinoo card with the help of connection cable. The doors 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 on the Pinoo card are suitable for the buzzer module.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.