What is Pinoo Tilt and Impact Sensor?
Pinoo tilt and impact sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Tilt and Impact Sensor easily connects with a single cable, eliminating cable tangles.
When the free spring inside the sensor vibrates, it informs that there is vibration because the resistance value between the two ends changes. Since the spring inside the sensor is in the vertical direction, it can detect the vibration in this direction. It gives digital output.
- Pinoo Tilt and Impact Sensor
What can be done with Pinoo Tilt and Impact Sensor?
Kids can do multiple projects with Pinoo tilt and impact sensor. The Tilt and Impact Sensor can be used alone or easily with other sensor and module cards in projects. Using the buzzer module, they can create an earthquake alarm system.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is Pinoo and Pinoo Tilt and Impact Sensor Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo inclination and impact sensor, it provides easy connection with the single cable entry option.
- While the sensor is being connected, it can be attached to the doors of the same color on the Pinoo card with the help of connection cable. Doors 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 on the Pinoo card are suitable for the impact sensor.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.