What is Pinoo ?
Control card developed for fast and easy prototyping of projects on coding, robotics, maker, STEM subjects in the minds of individuals aged 7-77 who are keen on coding, robotics, maker and technology Pinoo products, sensor, motor and module family.
The Advantages of Pinoo
- Pinoo Studio Coding Editor,
- Detailed curriculum from grade 2 to grade 12,
- Compatible with mBlock 3/5 and Arduino IDE,
- Compatible with face-to-face and online education,
- Compatible with STEM+A and Maker studies,
- Augmented reality application,
- Dozens of sensors and modules,
- Hundreds of project examples (video and documentation),
- Mentoring support for competitions and festivals,
- Individual, school and institutional set categories,
- Google Classroom infrastructure,
- Easy connection and coding system,
- Fully compatible with STEM, Maker and Tubitak projects.
What Can Be Done With Pinoo?< /p>
Kids can make their own night light with the Pinoo robotic coding kit or make a shoe wiper system to wipe their shoes. With the distance sensor, they can produce the barrier system that we often use in our daily life. With the buzzer module, they can install a doorbell system or an alarm system in their room. With the Water Level sensor, they can make a smart sink system or a wiper project, a smart street light or smart crossing system with a light-sensing sensor. Children can easily design and code these projects and much more with Pinoo.
Why Should Families Get Pinoo?< /p>
Every child is creative and every child expects to explore and then be discovered. In order to discover and develop children's imagination, talent and problem-solving skills, families should introduce them to Pinoo, which is an indispensable product of technology today. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code any product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features offered by the Pinoo robotic coding kit, which includes all the sensors in the Arduino. Instead of jumper cables a single < With /span>cable, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be coded and integrated into education more easily with the plugin developed over mBlock.
What's the Pinoo Difference ? p>
It enables children aged 7 and over to design and code projects easily.
It includes all sensors in Arduino with its sensor variety.
Instead of jumper cables a single cable option simplifies sensor connections.
A training material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
It allows you to make multiple projects and your own toolkit with the materials in the box.
You can share any problem with the technical support team.
PINOO INPUT SET CONTENTS
|Pinoo Control Board||1|
|Red Led Module
|Light Detection Sensor||1|
|Servo Motor Module||1|