What is Pinoo Joystick Module?
Pinoo joystick module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. Joystick Module easily connects with a single cable to eliminate cable clutter.
Joystick Module is one of the frequently used modules in projects. Values between 0 and 1023 are seen if the connection and coding are done correctly.
Task; Transmitting the 2-axis motion to Pinoo is to translate the position of the bar in the module to electronic information that Pinoo can process in two axes, the X axis (left to right) and the Y axis (up and down).
- Pinoo Joystick Module
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Joystick Module?
Children can do multiple projects with the Pinoo joystick module. Joystick Module can be used alone or easily with other sensor and module cards in projects. Children can produce a game console for themselves with the joystick module. They can make controllable systems or 2 axis robot arm projects by using together with servo motor module.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Joystick Module?
- It allows children aged 8 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in the Pinoo joystick module, it provides easy connection with the single cable entry option.
- The sensor is connected to the doors 9 and 10 on the Pinoo card with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.