What is Pinoo HC-SR04 Distance Sensor?
Pinoo distance sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The distance sensor easily connects with a single cable to eliminate cable clutter. The distance sensor can measure from 2 cm to 400 cm.
- Pinoo HC-SR04 Distance Sensor
What Can Be Done With Pinoo HC-SR04 Distance Sensor?
Kids can do multiple projects with Pinoo distance sensor. Distance sensor can be used in projects alone or easily with other sensor and module cards. Using it with the buzzer module, they can make a parking sensor and place it on the toy car. Using the LCD display module, they can design a digital meter and a height meter. Using the servo motor module, they can make applications such as radar projects, barrier systems. With the Pinoo distance sensor, children can easily design and code these projects and much more.
Working Voltage: DC 5V
Current Draw: 15 mA
Operating Frequency: 40 Hz
Maximum Visual Range: 4m
Minimum Viewing Range: 2cm
Visual Angle: 15 °
Trigger Leg Input Signal: 10 us TTL Pulse
Echo Output Signal Input TTL signal and Distance Ratio
Dimensions: 45mm x 20mm x 15mm
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is Pinoo and Pinoo Distance Sensor Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Instead of jumper cables, the single cable entry option makes sensor connections easier.
- The connection of the sensor is made to the 5,6 numbered doors on the Pinoo card with the help of a single cable.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.