What is Pinoo Potentiometer Module?
Pinoo potentiometer module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Potentiometer Module connects easily with a single cable to eliminate cable tangling.
Potentiometer is one of the types of resistance and is a controllable type of resistance. When its connection and coding is done correctly, it gives values between 0 and 1023. Potentiometer motor control is used in frequency adjustments, power supplies, audio circuits, electrical heat systems and many other electronic circuits that require analog control.
- Pinoo Potentiometer Module
What can be done with Pinoo Potentiometer Module?
Children can make multiple projects with the Pinoo potentiometer module. Potentiometer Module can be used alone or easily with other sensor and module cards in projects. Children can make motor control by using potentiometer module with servo motor module or sound controls with buzzer module.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects witha single cable. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Potentiometer Module?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using breadboard in Pinoo potentiometer module, it provides easy connection with the single cable entry option.
- The potentiometer module can be installed on the Pinoo card with the help of connection cables on the doors with the same colors. It is attached to the 7,8,9 and 10 doors on the Pinoo card with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.