What is Pinoo Servo Motor Module?
Pinoo servo motor module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. Servo Motor Module easily connects with a single cable, eliminating cable clutter.
Servo motor is one of the most frequently used modules in projects. These motors, which can usually rotate between 0 and 180 degrees, are used in sensitive angled places such as robot arms, barrier systems, etc. that do not need full rotation. Servo motors are designed to remain constant at a desired angle, unlike DC motors.
- Pinoo Servo Motor Module
What can be done with Pinoo Servo Motor Module?
Children can do more than one project with Pinoo servo motor module. Using the servo motor module together with the distance sensor, they can make projects such as the barrier system, the tea brewing machine using the light sensor sensor, and the castle control game using the joystick module. Children can realize any project they can think of with the Pinoo servo motor.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Servo Motor Module?
It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo servo motor module, it provides easy connection with the single cable entry option.
- The connection of the servo motor is connected to the ports numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6 on the Pinoo board with the help of a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.