What is Pinoo Soil Moisture Sensor?
Pinoo soil moisture sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Soil Moisture Sensor is easily connected with a single cable to eliminate cable tangling.
The soil moisture sensor is a sensor that you can use to measure the moisture content in the soil or the level of a small amount of liquid. The fork-shaped conductor ends of the sensor that are immersed in the ground to measure moisture are called probes. As the moisture content in the soil increases, its conductivity increases.
Pinoo Soil Moisture Sensor
What can be done with Pinoo Soil Moisture Sensor?
Children can do more than one project with Pinoo soil moisture sensor. Using the soil moisture sensor together with the led modules, they can make a smart pot project. The red led can be lit when the soil needs water, and the yellow or green led can light when the water is sufficient. Using the LCD display module, they can also print the water requirement of the plant on the screen. With the Pinoo set, children can easily create and code many different and fun projects using their imagination and creativity.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with rj-11 cables. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is Pinoo and Pinoo Soil Moisture Sensor Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo soil moisture sensor, it provides easy connection with the single cable option.
- It connects with the a single cable to the gate number 7,8,9,10 on the Pinoo sensor board.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.