What is Pinoo?
Pinoo; It is a control card developed for children aged 7 and over to code with Arduino more easily. It is an electronic circuit board that you can easily connect all the sensors in the Arduino with a cable, and also ends the cable clutter by gathering the pin complexity and power connections in the Arduino in a single cable.
What Can Be Done With Pinoobot?
Kids can install their own car kit with the Pinoobot robotic coding kit. They can move the car kit by coding through the Mblock program. Using the line tracking sensor, a vehicle that follows the lines can make a robot system that avoids obstacles with the distance sensor. Using the Bluetooth module, they can control the car kit remotely.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. With the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference Of Pinoo?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Instead of jumper cables, the single cable entry option makes sensor connections easier.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.
Pinoo Control Card
Cable * 5
Line Tracking Sensor
Dc Motor * 2