Pinoo Ldr Light Sensor
What is Pinoo Ldr Light Sensor?
Pinoo ldr light sensor sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The LDR light sensor sensor easily connects with a single cable to eliminate cable tangling.
LDR comes from the initials of the words "Light Dependent Resistor" and its equivalent in Turkish is light-dependent resistance. LDR is sensitive to light intensity. It detects the light value in the environment and produces an analog value.
Pinoo Ldr Light Sensor Sensor
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Ldr Light Sensor Sensor?
Children can do more than one project with Pinoo ldr light sensor sensor. Using the Ldr light sensor sensor with led modules, they can make smart curtain systems, which are indispensable parts of smart homes, by using dc motors. With the LED module, they can also produce smart and economical pedestrian crossing projects. With the Pinoo set, children can produce and code very different and fun projects using their imagination and creativity.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Ldr Light Sensor?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Pinoo ldr light sensor provides ease of connection with the single cable entry option instead of using jumper cables or breadboard.
- Ldr light sensor is mounted on the Pinoo board with the a single cable on the doors 7,8,9,10.
- Resistor connection is available directly on the sensor board.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.