What is Pinoo Motion Detection (PIR) Sensor?
Pinoo motion detection (PIR) sensor is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Motion Detection (PIR) Sensor connects easily with a single cable, eliminating cable tangling.
PIR sensors, also called motion-sensing sensors, have the ability to detect the temperature of a person, animal or an object. The name PIR comes from the initials of the words Passive Infra-Red. This means that this sensor works with infrared waves.
- Pinoo Motion Detection (PIR) Sensor
What Can Be Done With Pinoo Motion Detection (PIR) Sensor?
Children can do more than one project with Pinoo motion detection (PIR) sensor. They can make a photocell lamp project by using the motion detection (PIR) sensor together with the led modules. With the Buzzer module, they can set up a burglar alarm system. With the Pinoo set, children can produce and code many different and fun projects using their imagination and creativity.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is Pinoo and Pinoo Motion Detection (PIR) Sensor Difference?
- It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Pinoo motion detection (PIR) sensor provides connection convenience with the single cable entry option instead of using jumper cables or breadboard.
- PIR motion sensor is connected to the doors number 1,2,3,4,5,6 on Pinoo board with the help of a single cable
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.