What is Pinoo Yellow Led Module?
Pinoo yellow led module is a sensor board developed for children 7 and older to make projects with Arduino more easily. The Yellow Led Module connects easily with a single cable, eliminating cable clutter
Yellow led module turns on or off when the connection and coding is done correctly. Led is a semiconductor material that emits visible light when electric current passes over it. So it converts electrical energy into light energy.
- Pinoo Yellow Led Module
What can be done with Pinoo Yellow Led Module?
Children can do multiple projects with Pinoo yellow led module. Using the red and green led modules, they can make a traffic light project. A home light project can be made by using the yellow led module and the button module together. By making a smart pot project with soil-moisture sensor, they can produce a red led project when the flower needs water, and a yellow led project when the water does not need it.
Why should families buy Pinoo?
Every child is creative and every child expects to be discovered after it is discovered. Families should also introduce Pinoo, the indispensable product of technology, to discover and develop children's imagination, ability, and problem-solving skills. Because with Pinoo, children can easily produce and code every product of their dreams as a project.
There are many features that Pinoo robotic coding kit that includes all the sensors in Arduino. Instead of jumper cables, we can easily integrate sensors into our projects with a single cables. Along with the ease of connection it offers, it can be easily integrated into the education by coding with the plug-in developed over mBlock.
What is the Difference of Pinoo and Pinoo Yellow Led Module?
It allows children aged 7 and over to easily design and code projects.
- Instead of using jumper cables or breadboard in Pinoo Yellow led module, it provides ease of connection with the single cable entry option.
- On the Pinoo board of the led module, 1,2,3,4,5,6 numbers are connected to the doors with a single cable.
- Includes all the sensors in Arduino with a variety of sensors.
- Educational material compatible with all mBlock versions with mBlock support.
- It allows you to make multiple projects and its own car kit with the materials in the box.
- Pinoo handbook offers children exemplary projects.
- You can share every problem with the technical support team.